Panama City Beach, FL 32407
As an agent who's an expert on homes and condos in Panama City Beach, Callaway, Lynn Haven and Santa Rosa Beach Florida
I bring an abundance, knowledge, and wealth of experience on buying and selling real estate in these towns. This region is different than other areas, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information.
Find Your Next Home and Condo for sale in Panama City Beach, Lynn Haven, Callaway,30a, and Santa Rosa Beach
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right condo or home at the right price for you, including all the amenities that you are considering, so you can find your dream home or condo!
Sell a Home (list your Home or Condo with a Senior Listing agent) with 14 years of experience
When it's time to move, you need someone who will actively advertise your home or condo, show a prospective buyer around your home or condo, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange to finance, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things, like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls, can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Steps For Buying a Home Or Condo
Buying a home is an exciting time, but the home buying process can also be complex. Many factors affect how long the purchasing process actually takes, but there are a few steps that are universal in most home purchases:
- Decide if you’re ready: determine your financial readiness and become a good mortgage candidate.
- Get a pre-approval letter and set your budget: a preapproval letter tells sellers that a lender believes you qualify for a specific mortgage, thus speaking to your buying power.
- Decide on a property: A real estate professional can help you narrow down potential properties after you determine your budget and what you really want in a home.
- Make an offer: Your budget isn’t just about price; you can also negotiate necessary repairs, which party pays for closing costs and other items.
You made an offer on a home and the seller has accepted. There are still some steps to complete before you can close the transaction and move in.
- Sign a purchase agreement: Also called a sales contract, this document outlines the details of the sale and is held by your attorney or escrow officer until the transaction closes.
- Inspect the home: You may wish to schedule a buyer’s home inspection, wherein you can get a professional opinion of the condition of the home.
- Check repairs and prepare to close: A final walk-through of the home will help you make sure that agreed-upon repairs were made and other items in the purchase agreement were fulfilled.
- Close the transaction: At closing, your lender may require you to purchase homeowners insurance. This is also when you can purchase an owner’s policy of title insurance, which will help protect you from past issues that could affect your ownership rights.
***** Realtor with 14 years of experience*****
"That Extra Mile This is the second time I have worked with Roger. First to find my FL home then to get it sold when I had to take a job out of state. I would highly recommend Roger as he will go that extra mile to satisfy your wants regardless if you are buying or selling."
-James Dolph, Client
"As an out of town buyer, it was nice to have someone who would go to the property at the drop of a hat to let inspectors in. Great Realtor. Highly recommend."
-Nancy Collins, Client
" Lisa Hill SIMPLY THE BEST! You simply can not find a more professional, knowledgeable agent than Roger! We looked at so many condos in Panama City Beach and not one time did he get impatient! We also never ever felt pressure from Roger to purchase anything we were not comfortable with! I own 3 Condo's now and Roger has been my agent for all three of them! I personally would never go to anyone except Roger!"
-Lisa Hill, Client
" A high quality realtor I found a house on the internet I was interested in. I called the real estate agent that was listed with the house. It was Roger Reitsema. I have spoken with other real estate agents before, but none like him. From the start to the finish, Roger has been a wealth of information and assistance to me and my wife. I have since purchased the home and to this day, if I have any questions, all I have to do is call him and he points us in the right direction. He even wants us to call him when we move in to see how it looks. I will in the future recommend Roger to anyone who is looking for a home. He is a very kind, caring individual who knows his job. Excellent real estate agent. Thank you very much. Walter and Maria Duncan"
-Walter Duncan, Client
" AMAZING SERVICE!!!!!! Roger is the ONLY realtor my family and I will use from here on out! We bought a vacation home in Florida while being in Saint Louis and Roger went out of his way to make the process as seamless as possible! We LOVE our new home and are excited for the next sell/purchase with him!"
-Ashleigh Anton , Client