M: (850)596-5844 mobile
- O: (850) 764-2121 office
- License #:
I am a full-time Real Estate Agent with over 20 years of experience in the Bay and Walton County markets. I provide a wide range of Residential Real Estate services in Bay and Walton County, FL.
I specialize in Vacation home and condo purchases, and I utilize the latest technology, Using Airbnb, VRBO software, and systems to assist you with home-buying.
Whether you are new to the market or an experienced investor, I have the expertise and resources to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Find Your Next Home and Condo for sale in Panama City Beach, Lynn Haven, Callaway,30a, and Santa Rosa Beach.
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right condo or home at the right price, including all the amenities you are considering, so you can find your dream home or condo!
Sell a Home (list your Home or Condo with a Senior Listing agent) with 19 years of experience.
When it's time to move, you need someone who will actively advertise your home or condo, show a prospective buyer around your home or condo, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange to finance, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork, and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Frequently buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls, can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one sold fast. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar.
Steps For Buying a Home Or Condo
Buying a home is an exciting time, but the home-buying process can also be complex. Many factors affect how long the purchasing process actually takes, but there are a few steps that are universal in most home purchases:
- Decide if you're ready: determine your financial readiness and become a good mortgage candidate.
- Get a preapproval letter and set your budget: a preapproval letter tells sellers that a lender believes you qualify for a specific mortgage, thus speaking to your buying power.
- Decide on property: A real estate professional can help you narrow down potential properties after determining your budget and what you want in a home.
- Make an offer: Your budget isn't just about price; you can also negotiate necessary repairs, which party pays for closing costs and other items.
You made an offer on a home, and the seller has accepted. There are still some steps to complete before closing the transaction and moving in.
- Sign a purchase agreement: A sales contract outlines the sale details and is held by your attorney or escrow officer until the transaction closes.
- Inspect the home: You may wish to schedule a buyer's home inspection to get a professional opinion of the home's condition.
- Check repairs and prepare to close: A final home walk-through will help you ensure that agreed-upon repairs are made, and other items in the purchase agreement are fulfilled.
- Close the transaction: At closing, your lender may require you to purchase homeowners insurance. This is also when you can purchase an owner's title insurance policy, which will help protect you from past issues that could affect your ownership rights.
***** Realtor with 20 years of experience*****
"As an out of town buyer, it was nice to have someone who would go to the property at the drop of a hat to let inspectors in. Great Realtor. Highly recommend."
-Nancy Collins, Client
"Roger has helped me with a couple different real estate transactions. he was very helpful while running me all over town looking at properties that i wanted to look at. also keeps me on track for money and dates. like having an assistant which I really need an all over real estate agent."
-Paula Perlman, Client
"His knowledge of the Panama City Area was deep R Payton reviewed Roger Rietsema 03/26/2012 Client, Buyer Flag Review Meet Mr Rietsema Jan 2011 looking to buy a vacation house. His knowledge of the Panama City Area was deep. He listened to my wife and I in regards to our wants. Took us only to places we had intrest in, Since Jan of 2011 we have purchased 4 houses house with Mr Riestsema. We have been very happy with the houses he has helped us to obtain. He support staff if very knowledgeable in what it takes to get a deal to closeing. Would recomend to all in area who are intrested in purchasing or sell a property"
-Doris Payton, Client
"We trust him Roger has sold a home for us and helped us buy two homes. We trust him and will continue to use Roger as our Realtor. He is very knowledgeable about the Panama City Beach and surrounding areas. Roger is easy to contact and work with."
-Tina N, Friend
Allison James Estates and Homes
When it comes to buying or selling a property, having an experienced realtor by your side can make all the difference. An experienced realtor will deeply understand the local real estate market, including trends, pricing, and available inventory. They can provide expert guidance on the negotiation process and ensure everything runs smoothly, from the initial offer to the final closing.
Additionally, an experienced realtor can help you navigate the complex legal and financial aspects of real estate transactions, saving you time and money in the long run. Ultimately, partnering with an experienced realtor can help you make informed decisions and confidently achieve your real estate goals.