|Phone:||O: (850) 764-2121||(850) 764-2121||office|
Sell FL Group
- License #:
As an agent who's an expert on homes and condos in Panama City Beach, Callaway, Lynn Haven and Santa Rosa Beach Florida
I bring an abundance, knowledge, and wealth of experience on buying and selling real estate in these towns. This region is different than other areas, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information.
Find Your Next Home and Condo for sale in Panama City Beach, Lynn Haven, Callaway,30a, and Santa Rosa Beach
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right condo or home at the right price for you, including all the amenities that you are considering, so you can find your dream home or condo!
Sell a Home (list your Home or Condo with a Senior Listing agent) with 16 years of experience
When it's time to move, you need someone who will actively advertise your home or condo, show a prospective buyer around your home or condo, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange to finance, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things, like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls, can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Steps For Buying a Home Or Condo
Buying a home is an exciting time, but the home buying process can also be complex. Many factors affect how long the purchasing process actually takes, but there are a few steps that are universal in most home purchases:
- Decide if you’re ready: determine your financial readiness and become a good mortgage candidate.
- Get a pre-approval letter and set your budget: a preapproval letter tells sellers that a lender believes you qualify for a specific mortgage, thus speaking to your buying power.
- Decide on a property: A real estate professional can help you narrow down potential properties after you determine your budget and what you really want in a home.
- Make an offer: Your budget isn’t just about price; you can also negotiate necessary repairs, which party pays for closing costs and other items.
You made an offer on a home and the seller has accepted. There are still some steps to complete before you can close the transaction and move in.
- Sign a purchase agreement: Also called a sales contract, this document outlines the details of the sale and is held by your attorney or escrow officer until the transaction closes.
- Inspect the home: You may wish to schedule a buyer’s home inspection, wherein you can get a professional opinion of the condition of the home.
- Check repairs and prepare to close: A final walk-through of the home will help you make sure that agreed-upon repairs were made and other items in the purchase agreement were fulfilled.
- Close the transaction: At closing, your lender may require you to purchase homeowners insurance. This is also when you can purchase an owner’s policy of title insurance, which will help protect you from past issues that could affect your ownership rights.
***** Realtor with 16 years of experience*****
Scott Ingraham Real Estate
Scott Ingraham Real Estate