PANAMA CITY BEACH HOMES AND CONDOS FOR SALE
Featured Neighborhoods (click the subdivision name for current listings)
- Bay Point
- Breakfast Point
- Carillon Beach
- Colony Club
- Delwood Point
- Dolphin Bay
- Emerald Point Resort
- Harrisons Walk
- Inlet Beach
- La Valencia Beach Resort
- Lake Powell
- Lyndell Plantation
- Open Sands
- Palm Bay
- Palm Cove
- Palmetto Trace
- Paradise Grove
- The Glades
- Turtle Cove At Lake Powell
- Venture Out
- Wild Heron
Search by Price range Panama City Beach, Lynn Haven, Panama City, Callaway, Inlet Beach
0-100k 100-150k 150-200k 200-250k 250-300k 300-400k 400-600k
Featured Condominiums (click on the building name for current listings)
- Aqua 15625 Front Beach Road
- Aqua Vista 17155 Front Beach Road
- Boardwalk 9450 Thomas Drive
- Calypso 15817 Front Beach Road
- Celadon 17757 Front Beach Road
- Coral Reef 6609 Thomas Drive
- Dunes of Panama 7205 Thomas Drive
- Edwater Beach 11212 Front Beach Road
- Emerald Beach 14701 Front Beach Road
- Emerald Isle 17545 Front Beach Road
- En Soleil 7905 Thomas Drive
- Grand Panama 11807 and 11826 Front Beach Road
- Grandview 10719 Front Beach Road
- Grandview East 10713 Front Beach Road
- Gulfcrest 8715 Surf Drive
- Hidden Dunes 7911 Thomas Drive
- Long Beach 10511 Front Beach Road
- Majestic Beach 10901 Front Beach Road
- Mariner East 6211 Thomas Drive
- Mariner West 6213 Thomas Drive
- Moondrifter 8815 Thomas Drive
- Moonspinner 4425 Thomas Drive
- Ocean Reef 14415 Front Beach Road
- Ocean Ritz 10611 Front Beach Road
- Palazzo 17281 Front Beach Road
- Pelican Walk 6905 Thomas Drive
- Pinnacle Port 23223 Front Beach Road
- The Princess 6415 Thomas Drive
- Regency Towers 5801 Thomas Drive
- Seachase 17351 Front Beach Road
- Seychelles 5115 Gulf Drive
- Shores of Panama 9900 Thomas Drive
- Splash 17729 and 17739 Front Beach
- St Andrew Park Place 4421 Thomas Drive
- Sterling Beach 6627 Thomas Drive
- Sterling Breeze 16701 Front Beach Road
- Sterling Reef 12011 Front Beach Road
- Summerhouse 6205 Thomas Drive
- Summerwinds 6323 Thomas Drive
- The Summit 8743 Thomas Drive
- Sunbird 9850 Thomas Drive
- Sunrise Beach 14825 Front Beach Road
- Tidewater 16819 Front Beach Road
- Top of the Gulf 8817 Thomas Drive
- Treasure Island 5004 Thomas Drive
- Tropic Winds 17643 Front Beach Road
- Twin Palms 10519 Front Beach Road
- Watercrest 6201 Thomas Drive
"LIKE" me on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Sellfla
The seller Pays the commission, so my services are free to buyers.
I can assist you in purchasing any of these properties.
Give me a call today! (850)596-5844
Buying a Home
Buying a home is an exciting time, but the home buying process can also be complex. Many factors affect how long the purchasing process actually takes, but there are a few steps that are universal in most home purchases:
- Decide if you’re ready: determine your financial readiness and become a good mortgage candidate.
- Get a pre-approval letter and set your budget: a preapproval letter tells sellers that a lender believes you qualify for a specific mortgage, thus speaking to your buying power.
- Decide on a property: A real estate professional can help you narrow down potential properties after you determine your budget and what you really want in a home.
- Make an offer: Your budget isn’t just about price; you can also negotiate necessary repairs, which party pays for closing costs and other items.
You made an offer on a home and the seller has accepted. There are still some steps to complete before you can close the transaction and move in.
- Sign a purchase agreement: Also called a sales contract, this document outlines the details of the sale and is held by your attorney or escrow officer until the transaction closes.
- Inspect the home: You may wish to schedule a buyer’s home inspection, wherein you can get a professional opinion of the condition of the home.
- Check repairs and prepare to close: A final walk-through of the home will help you make sure that agreed-upon repairs were made and other items in the purchase agreement were fulfilled.
- Close the transaction: At closing, your lender may require you to purchase homeowners insurance. This is also when you can purchase an owner’s policy of title insurance, which will help protect you from past issues that could affect your ownership rights.